REFLECTOR: CS prop for 260hp and up.

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Thu Apr 6 23:28:22 CDT 2006

>From what I have seen of the designs, the AeroComposites prop appears to be
much more likely to serve 1000+ hours without issues than the MT.  Of
course, it also costs more.  Field experience will be the proof.

At this point, I don't have a dog in the "CS" hunt.  I'm just watching with
interest!  Catto props are the real champs when it comes to structural
integrity - but without the advantages of a CS prop.

Keith