REFLECTOR: Catto prop for 260hp and up.

dean fitzbag dfitzbag at msn.com
Thu Apr 6 17:55:32 CDT 2006

Is your io 360 Catto prop available?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Derrick<mailto:scott at tnstaafl.net>
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
  Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:25 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Catto prop for 260hp and up.

  I flew my StdRG with a Catto for 350 hours and loved it.  Because of the
  high altitude of my home airport, Density was 8500 yesterday on a cool day
  in spring, I'm doing an engine upgrade to a 520 from an IO360.

  I have my "new" Catto for the 520 hanging on the wall.  76x105

  While I love the ease of operation of a CS Prop, I also love the
  simplicity and ruggedness of the Catto fixed pitch prop.

  I think somebody said that "You had to have a CS", I don't know....

  Scott