REFLECTOR: Catto prop for 260hp and up.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Apr 6 17:25:56 CDT 2006

I flew my StdRG with a Catto for 350 hours and loved it.  Because of the
high altitude of my home airport, Density was 8500 yesterday on a cool day
in spring, I'm doing an engine upgrade to a 520 from an IO360.

I have my "new" Catto for the 520 hanging on the wall.  76x105

While I love the ease of operation of a CS Prop, I also love the
simplicity and ruggedness of the Catto fixed pitch prop.

I think somebody said that "You had to have a CS", I don't know....

Scott