REFLECTOR: Catto prop for 260hp and up.

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 16:22:16 CDT 2006

Thanks Brett for removing the CS from the subject line. I did know that they
were fixed pitch props, I guess I had CS props on my mind since I had just
e-mailed Catto asking if they were going to produce a CS prop for our
Velocities in the future. I agree with you assessment of trying one and
being able to change to a CS latter. Like you were saying, I'm not ready to
fly yet either, just looking at my options and wanted some feedback on
anyone flying one of the Catto new style fixed pitch props.

Andy