REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Prop

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 12:28:47 CDT 2006

Remember, mine is on a IO-360C1C four banger.  The six cylinders have  a much
smother firing pulse 120 vs 180 degrees.  The Ivo had major problems  on the
four cylinders also.  This is the root of the problems I have had,  and you
six cylinder guys don't.  mt has admitted that the original blade  design as
provided on my prop initially was not conducive to the fours.  I  had to purchase
new blades that supposedly are, however, I am still developing  the leaks,
along with other issues related to harmonic vibrations.  mt is  just washing
there hands with the four cylinder issues.  Like I said, I  have over 18K in this
prop with countless hours of time in removal and  installation along with
troubleshooting.  I'm glad others are not  experiencing the problems I have.

TEC