REFLECTOR: Metal prop on Velocity

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 5 09:44:47 CDT 2006

It was very disappointing to hear.

Velocity had flown with it for a while and it was looking very good.  I
believe they only tried it with one engine.  It was possible, if not
probable, that the prop might have worked in other combinations.

I believe it was run with the large Continental.  Scott Baker would be able
to say.

I have the 260HP Lycoming and would have liked to have seen it tested in
that configuration.

Andy