REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Prop

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 13:08:39 CDT 2006

TEC,

I haven't purchased my prop yet and am interested in hearing more about your problems with your MT prop. I thought this was the best prop that you could buy and know that this is the suggested prop to use by Velocity. If others are having the same problems that you are, I sure don't want to invest 11K on a piece of crap. Please tell us what kind of problems that you are having.

 I have requested information from a company out of New York that builds composite 3 or 4 blade pusher or tractor props for around 7K. www.vestav8.com Has any one on the reflector used one of these props or heard any good or bad news on this company?

Andy