REFLECTOR: E/P-Mag

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 10:04:38 CDT 2006

I have been running a Light Speed ignition for over 10 years with little
trouble.  A friend purchased a P-Mag for me as a gift which I received last
week.  I'm really not sure what benefit I will have by running two  electronics as
of yet.  The P-Mag is self powered in the event of a power  failure, so it
will take place of my one mag.

I know that the E/P-mags have had some growing problems.  Before I  invest
the time to install this, does any one have any experience, stories  good/bad
things regarding these electronic units?

Thanks,
TEC