OT REFLECTOR: Typhoons, cyclones and such

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Sun Apr 2 19:46:14 CDT 2006

Thanks to you (and Lawrence) for asking Chuck,

I'm in NW Sydney - which is normally way too far south from areas normally
affected by such things. We have had some amazingly ferocious weather events
such as major hail storms which have caused many millions of dollars worth
of damage to roofs, cars etc.

Most people do not appreciate just how big a country Australia actually is -
come down and have a look sometime! (maybe our next Velocity Symposium
should be down here!)

Kind regards,

Greg in Sydney.