REFLECTOR: Flying

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 20:16:14 CDT 2005

I managed to find the problem with my number six.  It was a leaking standby vacuum system that was hooked up to the intake of the cylinder.  Seeing I have an EFIS with a standby battery it was not needed and is now one of the items to be removed next time I do any major work in the engine compartment.  I may just find another use for the cable attached to the valve.

Number five is a little better but getting close.  I will be working that one a little more next time the dog house is off.  The temps are manageable but would like to get them a little better.  Just to get the gpm a little better.

I'm down for about four weeks now. Going into major surgery tomorrow on my neck.  So no flying or driving for at least four weeks, bummer.  She won't let me even go to the airport for two weeks.  Let alone do anything on the plane.
Dave