REFLECTOR: Safer seats

Brainard, Jerry Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Fri Sep 23 14:21:24 CDT 2005

I have been looking at seats for a couple years.  John you picked
out my favorites when cost is no object.  However, there are many in
the $300-$500 range that are very acceptable.  What you may not have
notices is that these seat also use viscoelastic foam (aka memory
foam).  Of course with more structure you get more weight.  These
seat are going to be in the 25-30 lb range.

Here are some more links:

http://www.cobraseats.com/item.asp?pg=SP&id=ROAD
http://www.corbeau.com/prod_index/prod_index.shtml

A particularly interesting seat in base size.

http://www.corbeau.com/products/a4/a4.shtml#

- jerry