REFLECTOR: 4130 rectangular tube source

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Sep 15 14:08:18 CDT 2005

They don't carry any rectangular bigger than 1x2

So I ordered  1x2 along with some other round stock.  I'll cut one of
the short sides off the 1x2 and weld them together to make a 1x3.5 tube.

There was an email address listed in a metals supplier directory for
Dillsberg, but it bounced...

I hope they include a catalog with my order.  Their prices were very
reasonable.

Scott