REFLECTOR: Grand Rapids EFIS

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 11:42:51 CDT 2005

Trutrack has a built in magnetometer in their unit.  So you want it as
straight as  you can mount in  the panel.  I just put the digatrack in the
Cozy.  It interfaces to the GRT EFIS great.  There is a number of parameters
that have to be set up when you first put it in and in the first flight.
But after that it works great.  I know it works better then my Stec 30
related to interfacing.  Being it is digital verses analog.
Dave