REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick Grips

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 08:56:34 CDT 2005

In a message dated 9/8/2005 6:20:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terrence_miles at hotmail.com writes:

4.   Button:  Thumb side half way down the grip -  Cabin  O'head
Lights...used for "Quick!  Where's the map?  What  intersection did he
say?"
5.  Button:  front face base of grip  - autopilot disconnect

Here is what I have been using for 11 years.  My grip is a "real"  military
F-4 grip though.

Button 4, Auto pilot disconnect.  Finger always there anyway ( button  5 on
the military grip is a somewhat hard push for the little finger,  especially to
hold for any time).

Button 5, Starter.  This way in the event you need to "air re-start"  you can
manipulate the engine controls while activating the starter and still  fly
the plane (will it windmill?), plus, how many thieves could figure that  out?.

<<and I have flip flopped trying to decide what's best.   What's
everyone else done?>>

That's the beauty of homebuilding, there is really no "what everyone else
does".  Don't forget the XM radio remote tuning;-)

Food for thought.

TEC