REFLECTOR: Molding a P-51 Scoop

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Wed Sep 7 13:37:22 CDT 2005

Mine drains off of gravity- just took a while to get it positioned, and
it made the exhaust system kind of tricky- I am using aeroquip braided
line myself- I figure if it does start to leak, it will start with some
residue then a slight drip - I would be afraid hard line would just
break and dump all of the oil.  I am fortunate (I think ) to have water
cooling on my SVX, and so I am running a water cooled center section on
my turbo.