REFLECTOR: air duct design info

Chuck Harbert c.harbert at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 00:01:24 CDT 2005

Doug, I had a Mazda rotary in my Velocity previously (5 yrs ago), and I knew
Paul Lamar pretty well (he runs a rotary airplane website). I think he has
copied some pretty good sources, but be careful about following his
conclusions. I think I might still have the original airflow documents that
he copied from. I'll look and make you a copy if I find them.

 Al Geitzen might have kept up with Paul's musings, and know if he ever
followed thru with building and flying a rotary plane?

Chuck H

Doug Holub wrote:

I found a very informative paper on air duct design and heat exchanger
principles in general.

http://www.rotaryeng.net/how-to-cool12.html