REFLECTOR: Re:Aerocomposites Prop

Kufalk kufalk at wi.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 22:45:07 CDT 2005

Terry,

Keep us all informed on that aerocomposites prop.

As of Oshkosh, they told me the molds where still being built.  The exact
same thing they told me at Oshkosh 2004.

I'm very interested in it, but nervous about spending that much money on
something that doesn't actually exist yet.

Darrell
XLRG IO-540