REFLECTOR: NOSE STRUT

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 18:30:00 CDT 2005

Ronnie,

I first went to an auto shop to see if they could turn
the disks - no luck as they don't fit in their jigs.
My next stop was a machine shop who in turn said I
needed to take them to a grinding shop. I'm glad they
had a reference because I've never even heard of a
grinding shop... Anyway, $20 buck later I was out the
door of "Jack Dreez Grinding" with two flat disks and
no more shudder problems. I live in a big city (Los
Angeles) where things tend to be specialized - maybe
your local machine shop also does grinding. If not,
they're sure to have a reference.

Pat