REFLECTOR: Operation Glass Overcast and AirVenture Cup Race pictures

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Tue Sep 6 02:47:05 CDT 2005

To all:
I've FINALLY updated my website and posted a bunch of new stuff including
sections on the 2005 AirVenture Cup Race in which Pat Shea and I flew
representing Velocity's PLUS a section on Operation Glass Overcast in which
Jack Sheehan, Ken Mishler, Terry Davies and I had the opportunity to fly in our
planes along with other canards.  I also posted "little" slideshows of many of
these pictures in QuickTime format.  They are a little big, so be warned!

Hope everyone enjoys!
Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
RACE 24