REFLECTOR: oil lines and throttle/mixture cables?

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 15:59:20 CDT 2005

There has been at least one report of an oil leak
caused by the control cables rubbing against the AL
oil lines in the duct. Abrasion at the contact points
with the fiberglass concerned me too with the AL hard
lines. I opted for flexible steel-braid covered lines,
with shrink wrap added to keep them from damaging the
other items in the duct.

Pat