REFLECTOR: Plenum attachment

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Sep 4 15:51:54 CDT 2005

Chuck,

I finally found that picture.  I thought I had seen it.  It was in with
your cowl attachment pictures....

I can see two screws on the port side runner's port side..  The long
upper side doesn't look like it has screws in it?  is that just the
reflection hiding them?  How is that held down?

I was envisioning a similar arrangement but hadn't come up with a clean
way of tightly holding the rubber collar.

What kind of PSI does the plenum see at 180 knots indicated?

Scott