REFLECTOR: Oil lines and ground wire.

Gary T. Ciampa gciampa at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 3 19:40:29 CDT 2005

Scott,

I am *not* the builder of my 173 FG, but in speaking with the builder,
the original plans called for the oil supply and return in the same
duct. He ran into high oil temperature problems and re-routed one of the
lines down the co-pilot side. The oil temperature problems were
corrected with the modification.

Cheers,

Gary