REFLECTOR: Franklin CHT

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 16:23:22 CDT 2005

Duane elected some time ago that he and the factory would cease monitoring and contributing to "the Reflector".
I receive the Reflector at home - sometimes sharing information that is "official" to Velocity, but mostly sharing my own opinion about things.  New Velocity owners are given instructions on how to join the Reflector.  We advise new subscribers that the Reflector is an excellent resource comprised of Velocity owners, builders, and pilots - and that the factory does not monitor nor necessarily embrace the opinions/advise that is shared by Reflectorites.
Scott B.