REFLECTOR: Flight training

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 17:12:56 CDT 2005

Chuck,

That sounds kinda high for just ground coverage. I'm
paying around $3,800 for full coverage (includes
flight) with $150K hull. It's an AIG policy and $150K
hull is their limit. I went thru Falcon who is just an
agent - there are around three underwriters writing
Velo policies depending on your ratings and state.

Pat (XLRG, 700TT, 500 complex, no instrument rating)

PS: In terms of Velo time, I only had the factory
check out when I got this quote.