REFLECTOR: Mag timing

michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Oct 31 08:45:03 CST 2005

Thanks!!

I somehow did not manage to get much of anything completed this weekend.
  I've been trying to do some welding on my intercoolers, and must have
some contaminated aluminum.

I did manage to get my homebrew backup EFI system to go through a
diagnostics test, and got the mag timed.  Next on the agenda is to check
for fuel leaks and flows.  Who knows, maybe an engine start is going to
happen this year.