REFLECTOR: Left over Jeffco for sale

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Mon Oct 31 06:39:48 CST 2005

Is Jeffco considered hazardous material? I tried to return a 2-quart
structural adhesive kit to AS&S and they said I couldn't ship it if I
didn't have a hazardous material shipping permit. Actually, they said
I could ship it, but if it was discovered that I didn't have a
permit, I could face some very stiff penalties. I would guess that
Jeffco is probably in the same category of material, but I don't
know. For what it's worth.

Randy Wharton