REFLECTOR: Left over Jeffco for sale

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:02:07 CST 2005

Hi,
Anybody need any Jeffco.  3 gallons is the minimum amnt you have to buy
from spruce, at $300 and change.   I just finished my tanks and I have
about half left.  Certainly looks like enough for the standard tanks, it
would be tight on XL tanks but doable w/ thinner application. I want $75
and you pay for the shipping if anyone is interested...or if you live
anywhere along a line from Greenville, SC to Manchester, NH I can pretty
much drop it off for you.  619-464-4111 if you want to check with the
manufacturer on shelf life.  It is the 9700A and 9700B products.
Terry