REFLECTOR: Bill Schweitzer's new email address (was: Leaking sump float switch)

wurzel at alumni.caltech.edu wurzel at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Oct 23 12:29:23 CDT 2005

>  Wurzel,
> If you need some help with this, let me know -- that is if
> you are still at Ramona.
> I'm retiring from HP this week and will have a tiny bit
> more time on my hands.
> Bill Schweitzer
> Ramona

Bill -- I waited too long to reply to this, and your HP email
address isn't good any more.  I'm done with the annual; the
discrepancy list was only about 20 items or so.  I'd love to
see your plane and would gladly accept some help on the tank.

Please call 760 533-2948 or email me with your new contact
information.  Thanks!
                                -wurzel

Everyone else, sorry for the list-spam.