REFLECTOR: Wilma

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 13:19:24 CDT 2005

Hello Randy, Becky ...Dale and others,
Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes!
The factory crew is going through the well rehearsed drill of bringing loose
items inside, covering sensitive items with plastic, and putting extra
braces in the hangar doors.  Those with aircraft at Sebastian having finish
work done ... Chris Brock, Fred Anderka, Mike Moskowitz, Mick and Dick Jones
...your aircraft are inside hangars.
We are expecting the eye of Wilma to pass to the south of Sebastian.  The wx
people think we will have maybe 100 mph winds - which should last a very
short time.  We don't expect an appreciable amount of rain.
Power is likely to be knocked out - perhaps the telephones too for a few
days.  We'll get the word out to everyone as soon as Wilma passes through.
Hopefully we'll be back to business as usual on Wednesday.
Thanks again!
Scott Baker