REFLECTOR: Internet - Where would we be ...

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 17:17:01 CDT 2005

Reading Ron's message and the attached links ...
It just simply amazes me that so much information is available to us
"Commoners" via the internet.
We all (I'm sure) have had the same thought..."Where would we be without the
internet as a resource?"
This thought tells of my age - graduating from high school without ATM
cards, cell phones, or sci-fi concepts of home computers with access to
information such as this.  "Such as country!"  "Such a scientific age!"
Enough of this ... get back to work.
SB