REFLECTOR: NACA scoops

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Wed Oct 19 10:00:05 CDT 2005

Phil,

Perhaps you agree with me, but you're saying something different.  I don't
think it's worth getting the pre-molded scoops unless the fuselage has the
pre-molded recesses for them to drop into.  It's about the same amount of
work as making your own scoops.  However, I do think it's a good idea to
have the expansion ducts, so you can make the back of the scoop transition
to the duct.

Keith