REFLECTOR: Leaking sump float switch

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Sun Oct 9 16:11:42 CDT 2005

Here is what I am using....made by Pillar Point Avionics.

http://www.ppavionics.com/LFL.htm

Lifted from their web site....
"Pillar Point Avionics has developed a unique Low Fuel Warning Sensor and sensor system.  Built into an AN912-1D bushing, the Low Fuel Warning (LFL) sensor uses infrared light to "see" the fuel in your header tank, main fuel line, or main tank. The technology in the LFL is the same as in your TV remote control, packaged into a sensor that is the size of a pencil eraser!  PPAv's LFL sensor has NO moving parts, so there is nothing to break.  The LFL sensor system has a REAL built-in test (BIT) that allows the switch AND the sensor to be checked."

John