REFLECTOR: Deltahawk engine

Grigore Rosu grosu at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 5 06:21:47 CDT 2005

Dave and Greg,

Thank you for your insightful comments!  I must confess that I'm spending
a lot of time into investigating avionics and that, at some moment, I was
even about to buy an MX20 ... Shame on me!  What kept me from buying it
was not the fact that I am way to early, but the excitement of the idea of
building a glass cockpit all by myself, using a tablet PC (a la Motion
Computing) as display connected to some solid-state gyro system (a la
PC Flight EGyro), etc.

In the light of your experience, it would probably be a good idea to have
some flowchart explaining the steps that one should follow in the
construction of a Velocity in order to delay the decision on a particular
engine or avionics system as much as possible ...  Or maybe there already
exists one?

Thanks,
Grigore