REFLECTOR: Triax which side is up?

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Sat Oct 1 16:21:40 CDT 2005

Structurally, it will be the same, but the difference is do you want to
fill the space between the roving with heavy resin ( roving side down)
or with dry micro (light.)  and go head and take the time to pull out
all of the ripples too- I got an average of maybe 3" / strand of extra
tension when I pulled all of mine - be prepared for hand cramps...