REFLECTOR: Speed Brake Question

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Sat Oct 1 13:09:26 CDT 2005

I would have gladly installed the speed brake per the instructions,
but the instructions were for a fixed gear model, not an RG! There
are no instructions for installation of the actuator when installed
in conjunction with the main gear hydraulic cylinder. Brendan gave me
some suggestions, but it was basically left up to me to figure it out
from there. Thanks, though.

Randy W.