REFLECTOR: Zinc Chromate vs. Zinc Oxide

Richard Riley richard at riley.net
Tue Nov 29 00:06:03 CST 2005

At 09:23 PM 11/28/05, you wrote:

>I’ll second that on both comments, great stuff,
>but nasty smell, and overspray.  Isn’t it true
>that most “good stuff” is also bad for you

I made the comment on one of the other lists a
while back that the more dangerous it is, the better it works.

The reason is simple.  If it was dangerous and it
didn't work better than the safer alternative -
it would be gone from the market.  It's true of
all kinds of chemicals, from paint through chemotherapy.