REFLECTOR: Zinc Chromate vs. Zinc Oxide

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:26:59 CST 2005

Randy,

Try this link
http://www.bondo-online.com/catalog_item.asp?itemNbr=587

If it doesn't work, then google mar-hyde.  It is a single step self etch
primer made by Bondo corp.  It comes in an aerosol can which is a good
deal over having to mix two part primers.  It puts out a thin coat so
plan I having to do several coats.  ...and it's nasty stuff...no two
ways about that part of it.  A good mast and good ventilation is a must.

Terry