REFLECTOR: Franklin Starter

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Nov 25 22:15:14 CST 2005

I have the same problem, but it goes away if I wait a few minutes.  I
was considering the skytec starter, but now I guess I'll wait.  I'm
working on a mod for better cooling during taxi.  Maybe that will help
the starter problem as well.  I'll let you know.

Was your engine warm or cold when it didn't engage?

When I bought my Velocity, I thought the Experimental label applied only
up until the flight testing was done.  After 2 1/2 years and 220 hours
of flying, I have concluded that Experimental is forever.

John