Reflector: MGS Epoxy

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 17 07:09:50 CST 2005

I have been using West Systems which is available at your local boat supply,
in small quantities that  you don't have to worry about keeping for a long
time.  It isn't cheap, but you don't have to pay hazardous materials
shipping charges.

Be careful though, It sets much quicker and will exotherm in the mixing cup.
I have also used it as filler when I painted this summer.  There are three
different hardeners available - slow, medium, and fast setting.  The slow
setting is still faster than the EZ-84.  The medium is fine for working in
colder weather - i.e., you can use it below 70 degrees which is about the
minimum for EZ-84 with out using local heat to set it off.

Ronnie