REFLECTOR: Re: Relector - Landing Lights

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 14 20:40:44 CST 2005

No, I mounted my heated pitot where the landing light would normally be.

I can't find any close ups, but here's a picture
http://www.eaa309.org/gallery/Image/051105/ipj2005.html

I spent a lot of time designing my panel lighting but I don't have enough
guts to fly out (or actually land) at my home airport, 3000' with tall trees
on either end.  I took my plane over to Lincoln County which is 5500' for
the night work.  What a sight!

Tell me about your night flying.

Ronnie