Reflector: EZ-Poxy Hardener

velocityxlfg velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 14 12:12:10 CST 2005

>From what I have been told by the Manufacture.
The best thing you can do for the Epoxy is keep it
at a stabile temp. Heating and cooling it  causes water
to condense in to it which shortens it's life and turns the
hardener darker brown. What has worked for me has been  to use a oil filled
electric base board heater in my Glue Cabinet. Keeps the
Epoxy ready to use at any time year round. And you can set the temp
and forget it.

7 years and still going.

Ron