Reflector: Strake Lights

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 12 10:18:39 CST 2005

Hi Alex,
I do not foresee significant night flying on my part   But just like
you, I want them for use in heavy traffic areas and had thought about
the alternating flashers too.  Always good to know about the canard
reflection to consider for those times when I decide on some night
flying or if it gets darker than expected.
Thanks
Jorge