Reflector: EZ-Poxy Hardener

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 12 10:07:13 CST 2005

Yup.
Very annoying, no doubt about it. But keeps you on your toes and once
you get proficient... you probably can handle almost any kind of wind. I
guess you really sharpen your crabbing and crosswind landings around
here... and learn to tighten your seatbelts more too. You should fly
this way more often though.
Regards
Jorge