REFLECTOR: Goin' away for two weeks

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon May 30 10:54:11 CDT 2005

Fellow builders:

I got married.

It happened on Saturday, May 28.  Teresa's family showed up with shotguns,
but I figured it would be best if they didn't have to use them, so I went
through with it.

I'll be traveling through Europe for the next two weeks.  If there's
anything major, to do, it'll have to wait until I get back.  If there are
technical problems, I have someone able to take care and feed the computers.

I'll have a laptop, so whenever we can find a hotspot, or the occasional
internet connection, I'll check my email.