REFLECTOR: Props

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat May 28 23:04:37 CDT 2005

Murray,

I have an aluminum 4.3L V-6 Chevy with 340 HP, and the same reduction that you have.
I discussed at length the use of the IVO and they were convinced that I would not have the same impulse problems that the thumpers have. I was impressed with the details that they went over with me before they agreed to sell me the prop.

Working on plumbing the fuel lines and heater core lines, some engine monitor wiring and 2 brackets... then Engine start time.

Kurt