REFLECTOR: Tractor vs Pusher props

Velocity_AZ velocity_AZ at cox.net
Wed May 25 17:32:06 CDT 2005

I modeled my prop & engine after Primal Fear, a Giles 202, with an
IO-360-C1E6 with hi-compression pistons & MT prop because I shared a hangar
with the owner who said there were no problems. He previously had a Lancair
360 with the same config with no problems.

His Giles, being an acrobatic plane, put quite a strain on both the engine
and prop.

Kevin