REFLECTOR: CATTO

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Tue May 24 10:14:23 CDT 2005

In a message dated 5/24/2005 7:54:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cjensen at dts9000.com writes:

In sum, if MT were a little more  customer-orientated (and didn't believe the
myth of infallible German  engineering), they would find warmer customer
acceptance...and probably higher  profits in the long run.

Chuck

The difference here is I am running on a IO-360C1C, and purchased this prop
5 years ago.  At the time, few if any 540 were out, and mt gladly took my
money, for a prop for my IO-360C1C.  This was also included in the purchase
order that asks for engine information.  Now it is said that the prop has
problems with the 4 bangers.  They came out with ridiculous rpm  restrictions, and
now a expensive blade change claming this will fix it.   It has not in my case.
If the prop is not able to handle the IO-360C1C, as  sold, it should be taken
back, and refunded.  This they will not do.   So yes, probably the 6
cylinders will have less, if any problems, but they still  must take care
responsibility for there design.  Most of the Velocitys sold  now are XL's and they hope
that us  360 guys just go away.

TEC