REFLECTOR: NASA SATS Demonstration

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Mon May 23 15:18:29 CDT 2005

Hey Guys June is coming up pretty fast. Here is the email I sent out
earlier. After some clarification we were talking about having a
lunch event on Sunday June 5 and those who wanted could stay for the
live demo on Monday. The Monday demo will be kicked off by both the
NASA and FAA administrators. Phil Boyer will speak to introduce the
technical demo and we will have a few other folks. Including Jim
Fallows.
At any rate it would be great to have Velocity's parked on the ramp.
I need some idea if you are coming but it is open to the public. If
someone would like to arrive on Saturday i can arrange that and you
can be my guest at a hangar party that night.