REFLECTOR: Flying High

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon May 16 12:25:41 CDT 2005

I hope the interpretation is not that by additional liquid ingestion one
will get rid of the effects of hypoxia.  Again, the headache is not the
problem, it is a sign of something worse taking place in your body.
Helping the symptom disappear may worsen one's ability to realize a
problem exists.
Jorge