REFLECTOR: Flying High

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon May 16 10:56:54 CDT 2005

In a message dated 5/16/2005 7:46:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
canarder at frontiernet.net writes:

Might  headache be regarded as a reliable
warning of the onset of other  impairment?

I started the Headache reaction last week when this post started.   Some
great info has been posted about this.  Far above anything I knew  about before.
However, in my original post, I stated that I only got the  headaches hours
AFTER the termination of my flights.  This is still related  to lack of O 2,
however, I never got one while flying high.

TEC